Our technology law services are offered across a wide variety of industries, including:
- Video Games
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
- 3D Printing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
Start-ups and online businesses
- Preparation of shareholder agreements, founder vesting agreements, employee share plans, terms and conditions of trade, licensing agreements, and other legal agreements as needed.
- Negotiating investment rounds.
- Negotiation of distribution and licensing deals in multiple jurisdictions.
Service providers and developers and procurement
- Preparation and negotiation of implementation and software development agreements.
- Negotiation of technology procurement deals.
- Related intellectual property advice.
- Dispute resolution with customers and suppliers.
Investors and venture capital funds
- Setup of venture capital funds and other investment structures for investors into technology businesses.
- Undertaking investment transactions on behalf of venture capital funds and angel investors.
- Undertaking a range of financing transactions including angel investments, series A deals, convertible note investments, grant of options, private placements and IPOs.
All technology clients
- Provision of general corporate legal work including preparing shareholders agreements, unitholders agreements, sales of business and sale of shares.
- Corporate finance.
- Employee share schemes and equity vesting schemes.
- Negotiation of IT related commercial agreements.